Monday, June 11

Really? This is a problem? *sigh*

I feel like I've got too many projects started, and not enough time to follow through with any of them. I'm reading a book, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies; constructing a puzzle, a 2,000-piece difficulty involving snowmen; and, always, the farming. I sit here tonight watching the Kings game with the book on the arm of the chair next to me, the computer on my lap, and the puzzle within feet of me (mocking me). Also, I'm tired, and could totally use a whole bunch of sleep tonight.
Weirdly, I feel overwhelmed by this selection of leisure-time activities. I've managed to segment my day into farm time, puzzle time and book time. Tonight, I shall dream of zombies and snowmen working on a farm, and all will be well.

Also,
Hair Non-Frizziness Experiment #2
Product: BedHead's CONTROL FREAK Serum Frizz Control and Straightener
Process: Apply evenly to damp hair.
Odd difficulties I had: If you can believe it, none.
Longevity: Oh, who knows. It's a serum that I applied to my hair. "Until next wash"?
Snap judgment: I am less frizzy, but we'll see how it handles the weather tomorrow. It could very easily become something that I use all the time, depending on how out of control the follicles get in the humidity this week.

No comments: