Tuesday, June 26

I wanna talk to somebody ...

ITEM!: I'm having issues with my phone ... again. For some reason, it's muting me when I'm talking to people, where I can hear them, but they can't hear me. It is ... inconvenient. I made a call to AT&T this evening, and they'll be checking my phone records and usages for any problems via their service. I don't think it's them though, as this muting issue happened tonight while I tried to talk with Andrea, who, I think, is on Verizon. The big fear in the house though is that it's the phone. Brian has already told me that he won't buy me a new phone if this one isn't working properly. (He's so MEAN!) But I suspect that this will be his issue only until the first day that I don't have a working phone and am out and about with his daughter and he can't contact me. AT&T will call me back on Thursday to let me know the results of their investigation.
ITEM!: I made chocolate, chocolate chip muffins tonight to accompany our dinner. They're pretty good, I think, but I may have to have another one before bed tonight to be sure.
ITEM!: Going to the aquarium today was a spectacularly bad idea: there were more camp groups and people there than I care to ever deal with any day of the year, and it was hot outside, and there was only one working bathroom in the whole place. Also, I should remember to always buy the all-day pass, as no matter what, buying admission to rides and the exhibits a la carte will cost the exact same. That is a rule forever more. Sydney had a good day though, and (as is my life's philosophy these last five years) that's all that matters.
ITEM!: However, I'm falling behind in my movie watching, and this is all Sydney's fault. But, she has told me a few times over the last several days that she would like to go back to summer camp, so I may get back to watching movies during the day that aren't G or PG. It'll probably be too late to watch The Avengers a second time, but it will get me into Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, which I don't think will be as good as the book.
ITEM!: Also, and once again, the lack of movies available at my fingertips is frustrating the hell out of me.

No comments: