Saturday, June 16

I flip for flip flops

One thing that I love about living in warm environments is the prodigious wearing of flip flops. I have, actually, worn through a couple pair in the last few years. In Arizona, of course, six months out of the year are flip flop months. We'll see as the summer progresses here how long I'll be able to wear my favorite kinds of shoes.
And I've become quite the connoisseur of flip flops, having a favorite brand, and specific likes and dislikes. I love, love, love my Reef flips. Likes include the comfortable foot beds and non-chaffing uppers (when they're not rubber). Dislikes include rubber uppers, because they give me rubbing spots and blisters after minimal wear. (In fact, I tried a pair with sparkly rubber uppers yesterday, and after a mere hour, I was feeling the raw spot on my foot. Not good.)
So, already I know I've got a couple pair to donate, and need to dig through the flip flop bin to better prepare for the summer. I have two pairs that actually have to be replaced (the aforementioned "worn through" pairs). And because of all this, I have investigated and fallen in love with the Reef website.
I'm gonna get this pair, I think. I like the polka dots.

No comments: