Wednesday, May 23

Pretty picture, ugly chore!

I think the worst part about laundry is that pile that you had to take out of the dryer to make room for other stuff, but didn't have time to fold and put away, so you put it on a chair for the time being, and then it got all wrinkled and gross. After the dog took a nap on it.
That's what I'm looking at, and is the reason why I'm typing this from a fairly uncomfortable position on the bed, with the computer resting on my lap, instead of in the Cozy Chair.
I suppose I'll have to wash all these clothes again, which is a waste of all the bits needed to wash clothes. I imagine I'll be able to just put some of it away, like the underwear and some t-shirts, but other stuff will, sadly, have to be washed again.
I've got this great sign that hangs in my laundry room. It reads, "I hate laundry." Not that I do, because I don't really, but I do really hate that pile of clothes.
Sitting there.
Judging.

No comments: