Thursday, May 24

No reason, just Parthenon

ITEM!: I did get all that laundry done -- tonight -- so some of it did have to go back into the wash. Oh well. At least a majority of it was underwear and t-shirts, and only three things needed to be redone. I can't promise that they'll get hung up immediately, but that's all.
ITEM!: Brian and I went to the movies this morning, and saw Battleship. I don't know if I should be embarrassed or not, but I enjoyed it. Perhaps it was the utter lack of expectations I had for the film, but I found it entertaining.
ITEM!: Sydney, Brian and I watched Jurassic Park III this afternoon. It was better than I remembered, but my goodness, watching a brand-new dinosaur movie with that child is a frustrating experience. She will not stay quiet! She's got to name every dinosaur that shows up on screen; she has to correct any misinformation that the characters have said or done in regards to the dinosaurs; and when there are no dinosaurs on the screen, she's got to talk about them and skip around the room. It was great, of course, exposing her to a new movie, but I think B and I will watch it again on our own after she goes to bed one night this weekend. Then, we can enjoy the movie for the movie's sake, not for just the dinosaurs.
ITEM!: I think tomorrow will be a vacuuming day. I've already had a dusting day this week. Also, perhaps a kitchen floor day. I need a cleaning service. STAT.
ITEM!: I was messing around online and I found a townhouse complex that I think I may have fallen in love with. It's not far from here, and the floor plans look awesome. I'm going to swing by some day soon and check out the rent amounts. I'm sure it'll be over my price range, but I've just got to find out. We're not sure if we really want to stay here for another year after this lease is up, so I'm keeping my options open. ... I haven't moved enough in the last few years, you see. If I don't cram all my shit into boxes often enough, I get the shakes.

No comments: