Wednesday, May 16

I don't like not-good movies

Did this movie, Haywire, get any decent reviews?
Because Brian and I are watching it right now, and I'm thinking it's not too good. It's intriguing enough, with Ewan McGregor, Michael Fassbender, Michael Douglas, Antonio Banderas and Channing Tatum, in addition to the awesome girl, Gina Carano, but I can't help but wonder what the hell this movie is about. I know that Steven Soderbergh chose this fighting girl to be the muse behind the film as well as star in it, but I am less than impressed by the entirety of the movie. This is not a normal reaction to a Soderbergh movie for me. And I'm confused. It's not over, but I'm about done with it anyway.
Well, it is over now, and we're both, um, disenchanted with it. To say the least. Not good.

No comments: