Saturday, May 19

Gross. Read at your own peril.

I'm as done writing about this as you are reading about this. I think I may be feeling better, but spending the entire day cleaning up Daisy's vomit is not the best way to gauge how one is feeling on the inside. My poor puppy was sick all day, leaving us very special piles and puddles everywhere in the house. The latest explosion was all over Sydney's bed, so, needless to say, Syd's sleeping in my bed, and all her linens, and Bear, are in the washer.
My concern, beyond just the vomit, about Daisy is that she'll get too dehydrated. But she managed to keep some water down tonight. And she's been sleeping next to me for more than an hour, which will do her good.
As much as I've been whining the last several days about being sick, I would still rather it be me as the sick one in the family than anyone else. If someone was gonna be throwing up all day, I would prefer it be me, as I can take care of myself, and then I wouldn't have to worry about anyone else. I don't like not knowing exactly what's going on in Daisy's little body. I want to be able to talk with the pup instead of trying to figure out what the issue is, and have her tell me how she's feeling. And my goodness, to be able to reason with her!
Also, Brian's making me watch mixed marital arts on television right now, and I hate it.

No comments: