Tuesday, April 10

Today's accomplishments:

Took down and packed Easter decor. This is always more satisfying than it should be, but I'm a crazy, neurotic person who must have her house in order. Now, everything is as it should be, but I'm moving things around and shifting positions of things to complete the ideal look in my head.
Manicure and pedicure. The toes, which were done this afternoon, are a fantastic bright purple color. The fingers, which were done this evening, are a lighter lavender shade. I don't typically go for lighter colors lately, but the fingers look alright. Also, it's a matter of days now until I get a real mani/pedi, and that makes me happy.
Took Sydney to the dentist. This was her first visit with the new dentist, and it went remarkably well. Her issues are the same as my issues: not enough flossing. And that's my fault, so I'll get into doing that more often. She got a nifty new toothbrush though, that flashes for 60 seconds before turning off, so you know how long you've brushed the upper and lower teeth. It's very exciting.
Watched Fast Five twice. I thoroughly enjoy this movie, and was very happy to see it begin rotation on HBO last weekend. First viewing was this morning while the kid was at school, and the second was tonight, about the time Brian got home. It's a good little movie. Don't believe me? Ask Mom. She dug it.
Only ate four pieces of Easter candy. You don't know, dudes. Only eating four pieces of candy was huge for me today. I counted it in my calories too, so I didn't cheat or anything. I think the Belly Fat Gods created Reese's mini peanut butter cups.

No comments: