Monday, April 2

Back pain, shmack pain

I hate feeling all hurt in the back. I have no idea what I did to myself yesterday, but by the afternoon on Sunday, I was getting pretty sore. And last night, well, there was no comfortable sleep. All day today I did that awesome walk where my legs kinda move before my torso, and I feel like a crab. But a crab that walks forward with a crick in its back.
Anyway, it made for some interesting contortions as I went about my day. Getting in and out of the car: less than graceful. Walking up the stairs: slow. Sitting on the sofa: stiffening. Laying down: awkward. Tomorrow, it should feel better.
But tonight, I feel like an old person, all bent over and shuffling slow through my house. All I need is a cane or a walker. And a Life Alert.
"I'm sitting in my Cozy Chair and I can't get up!"

No comments: