Wednesday, April 4

11 sentences about the day, and right now

1. I'm down another pound.
2. It was warm and humid all day today, which makes dog pee smell stronger.
3. Daisy and Oliver have gotten into the groove of Daisy's diet.
4. Starbucks is awesome.
5. I had intended to try on some of my smaller-sized jeans tonight, but didn't.
6. I barely escaped having to watch Jurassic Park again, but I'm sure I will have to tomorrow.
7. My home's floors are freshly vacuumed and washed. There is no definitive calorie-burning information on this.
8. My clothes dryer makes a lot of squeaking noise when it's working. I've put in a maintenance request, and am prohibited from doing laundry until it's fixed.
9. I'm playing Draw Something with Tara, and it's pretty awesome.
10. Dinner consisted of a veggie wrap from Jersey Mike's. No sauce, no cheese, no bread. Just a tortilla, lettuce, peppers and tomatoes. Not great, but a worthy dinner for only 175 calories.
11. I still need a pedicure.

No comments: