Tuesday, March 6

"Tonkling" is a word? Cool

I like hearing my new bamboo windchimes tinkling and tonkling outside my window.
You remember my whole thing about the windchimes outside on my balcony? Well, Brian won the conversation back then, but last weekend, in Galveston, I found the cutest lighthouse-shaped bamboo windchimes. And they are awesome on my balcony. I like the sound of the bamboo; it's less high-pitched, and a bit more tropical. And that's what it's about here in Houston: tropical.
Also, it's a weird thing when Brian isn't feeling well, as right now. He got home at 5 p.m. today, and went right to bed. And he's still sleeping. What's weird is that I am relegated to the living room. I'm not used to having the big TV for my nighttime shows. And the sofa isn't as comfortable for sitting and computering as Cozy Chair. And being this close to the kitchen makes me want to snack. And I don't want to go to my bed to sleep for concern of A) waking him up; and B) getting germs and sick myself. But I slept on my sofa last night, and found it to be an uncomfortable experience. Mainly because my dogs don't know how to handle not sleeping right next to me. But I just yawned, so I need to figure this out soon.
Also, there is -- supposedly -- a new iPad, the iPad 3, being announced and presented to the world some time tomorrow. Will we have to get it? I don't know!

No comments: