Monday, March 19

Today, still wanted by the government...

This is weird: I'm sitting out in the living room on the computer, and Brian is in the bedroom, sitting in my Cozy Chair, reading a book. For reals! He's reading a book because he wants to! And since there's no new Daily Show tonight, I'm captivated by The A-Team, on TV. And not the movie, but the television show, with Mr. T and everyone. What's fun right now is that I totally remember this episode, and it's amazing how cheesy this show is, compared to today's television shows. The acting, not great (I mean the guest stars, not the leads, who are awesome); the action, contrived and inconsistent (all these guns and no one shoots anyone); and the dialog, cliched. Still, I'm sitting here watching it because this show is among the most fantastical ever. also I can't find anything better.
Elephant planter update: And here it is! My elephant planter, all pretty white, and naked. Sydney and I picked up some flower stencils and a couple new paint colors for the final decorations, so he won't be naked for long. I just need to plan out where I want each flower, and which color I want it. Fun project!!

... they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem; if no one else can help; and if you can find them, maybe you can hire, The A-Team.

No comments: