Monday, March 5

That is what it sounded like, really

Duly noted that whatever glitch it was in Blogger's get-along that had my headlines in an incredibly annoying shade of blue has been fixed. This makes me happy because I was hating the look of the blog. But now, it's all pretty again.
I know I spend too much time in close company with my DVR because I just reached for my remote and pushed the fast-forward button while watching a television show in real time. Why, oh why, can't I move through these commercials faster?
Oliver and Brian are both snoring at me right now. For a time, Oliver was winning the loudness competition. But now that Brian's fallen into a deeper sleep, his volume far surpasses Ollie's. I wish I could describe it better, the cacophony emanating from my bed. No kidding, I may end up sleeping on my sofa tonight, both to stay away from the snoring and the germs (Brian's not feeling well). In fact, right now, the sofa is the best idea.

** shuffle, shuffle, movement, movement **

I'm out in the living room now. Oliver and Daisy have relocated with me.
Now, I can hear The Daily Show.

No comments: