Thursday, March 1

It's March, damn it

I think the Hard Rock Cafe needs an app that will let you check off all the places you've eaten at one as you travel throughout the country and world. Mom and I took Sydney to her second Hard Rock for lunch today. The first being Phoenix, of course, and the second, today's, being Houston. The Houston Hard Rock Cafe is just across the street from the Downtown Aquarium. Two places I highly recommend visiting on a Thursday morning when school is in session. We practically had the aquarium to ourselves, and we walked right into the HRC and were seated in a matter of seconds.
We had nachos, which are always good. I had a bacon cheeseburger, and Mom had another type of hamburger. Sydney, as usual lately, dined on battered and fried chicken.
Anyway, back to the app idea. If I had that app, I would totally be able to check off a whole bunch of Hard Rock Cafes. Most notably: Sydney, Australia; London; Paris; and Nashville. I'm gonna write a letter to HRC management tomorrow, or the next day. But also, I need to figure out exactly how many HRC locations I've been to, and write them all down on the blog here.
Update to follow including that information...

No comments: