Sunday, March 18

If only elephants could read ...

I need to get back to reading. I've got a book waiting for me, and it's one that I really want to read. I'm having a hard time just settling down and starting it, though. I've got only that one and one other on my To-Be-Read Pile, but I can't pull the trigger on reading them. I would say, "perhaps tomorrow," but I know I've got my random list of tasks for tomorrow, and reading isn't one of them.
Elephant planter update: Sydney and I applied the second coat of white to it this afternoon. I'm off to Michael's tomorrow to look for paint stencils and some additional colors for the flowers. I'm really very pleased with how it looks so far; almost an entirely different piece! Of course, even though I promised a picture, I still haven't taken a picture yet. Perhaps tomorrow.
I'm going to bed early tonight.

No comments: