Monday, February 6

Ugh. ... Just UGH

Well, that was just depressing. I can't really process how irritated I am by the game last night. In fact, I woke up every few hours, haunted by dropped passes, tears and broken dreams. Also, I think I may have been crying in my sleep (not really, but that does sound incredibly dramatic, right?).
When I entered the living room this morning, Brian had left the television on ESPN. My first view was of Wes Welker dropping that pass. "Too soon," I said to myself, and commenced turning off the television. I may stay away from ESPN for a couple weeks. It's too sad and heart-breaking for me. Fuckin' Giants, man. That's all I have to say about that. Yet another Super Bowl to haunt me ... until we win the next one. Here's to motivation for next season!!

No comments: