Monday, February 27

Left-overs? Gooood

So, just in case you were really, super curious, you actually can microwave a beignet. You have to be careful, and stop the microwave about halfway through the amount of time you think it'll take to heat it, and pay attention when you finish the time in the microwave. I have a feeling that if it's heating too long, it can get super, super rubbery. Be careful, and enjoy your day-old confection.
And with that, you too can re-heat a delicious beignet. I do this for you, of course. I can't have Y'ALL wandering about in the world being all unawares of the etiquette and direction behind re-heating a beignet in a microwave. I took one for the team on this one. Truly. It's because I love you all so much. That I put forth the experiment. Which could have gone horribly wrong. But instead, is a success.
And I ate it.

No comments: