Wednesday, January 11

So choicy those people!

I just finished watching the People's Choice Awards. It was irritating. I hate so much when a televised awards show will make a big deal of not having enough time to announce all the winners, as the People's Choice Awards did, and then, in the same breath, broadcast a ridiculously "humorous" segment about style helpers, or something that takes up a good three or four minutes of air time. They could have taken all their little funny bits and actually presented six or seven awards, or had another music act play. I hate those little segments. They bug me. And tonight, every time one came on, I changed the channel on the TV. That was my Choice.
Besides my perhaps irrational hatred of humor as derived by award show creators, I did have a good day today. I made super yummy grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner: sourdough bread, mozzarella and cheddar swirly cheese and bacon. That made for a delicious sandwich that could only have been better with some tomato slices in it, too. (Next time.) Check me out, Y'ALL, I'm cooking dinners.

No comments: