Saturday, January 14

Saturday night, on the iPhone

ITEM!: Well, this is weird. I'm typing this post from my phone, as I'm in bed right now and too lazy to go get my computer. I had thought that I would just go back to sleep, after I woke up from my Sleep Appetizer on the sofa a bit ago, but it seems as though I'll stay awake for a bit longer watching football highlights. And as I shall stay awake, I shall blog.
ITEM!: Hey, did I ever mention to you how much I enjoy it when my football team wins? I knew my Pats would bring on the win over the Broncos tonight, but the ass-kicking that was exhibited tonight was epic. It's pretty awesome how quiet all those Tebow Time people are on my Facebook feed right now.
ITEM!: I got two new tires on my car today. Apparently, the state of Texas frowns on tires driven down to their wear bar, and failed the Jetta on its state inspection because of them. No biggie, as I knew that the tires had to be replaced, but I was hoping for at least a couple more weeks on them. Now I've got the unexpected cost of the tires on my credit card, and the anticipation of buying the other two in the next month. All that's left are the windshield wipers. Than I get to deal with the registration offices.
ITEM!: Tomorrow, I think I'd like to dig through my storage unit boxes and find some fun decorative pieces for my house. I've got some spaces, and they're bugging me. Kitchen and entry way, you're on my list.

No comments: