Thursday, January 26

Have cupcake, feel better

I hate to admit defeat after only about 14 hours, but I think I've fallen victim to Sydney's cold. I'm sorry, but I can not stand that kindergarten has turned my angelic little girl into a festering pool of germination and nastiness that I fear bringing into my home.
And now, there is a cold, running fast and loose through my house. And all I can do is struggle to keep it away from Brian.
Yesterday for Sydney: Stuffy nose in the morning. Cold medicine administered. Complaints of tiredness on the way to school. Snot. Stuffy nose in the afternoon. More snot. Cold medicine. Early to bed.
Today for Sydney: Stuffy nose. Snot. Claim of "feeling much better." Cold medicine. More snot. Cold medicine. Early to bed.
Today for me: Two sneezes while making breakfast. Blowing of the nose. Long nap. Stuffy nose. Tea. Sore throat. Nose blowing. Snot. Sneezing. Admission of sickness. Tea. Barely veiled plea for sympathy on Facebook. Blog about cold. Hopefully, early to bed, too.

Also, I totally frickin' LOVE this picture of a cupcake. I don't know why, but it's too cute. It's the happiest cupcake picture I've ever seen.

No comments: