Saturday, January 7

Caution: CONSTRUCTION

I got caught up in making a couple changes to the blog today. Totally and completely random changes, but changes nonetheless. One little thing I added was an e-mail subscription gadget on the left there, and down towards the bottom. It allows for you to submit your e-mail, and you get a notice every time I post something to the blog. I signed myself up for it this afternoon, and I'll be able to tell you in a few minutes if it works or not. I also changed a couple pictures, added a TV shows I watch section, and included a new search space for when you (or I) want to find something on the blog from a keyword or search term.
I'm thinking about changing the color scheme, too. Pink is awesome, but I wonder what other templates Blogger has cooked up in the last couple years.
Also, I downloaded the new Blogger app for my phone. That means, my dears, that from anywhere, I can post to the blog, including any picture or pictures I've taken with my phone. The world is open for the blogging! No longer will I be trapped here, underneath a laptop, in order to get my words out! no longer will I be a captive to the HTML version of blogging! (I'm not sure that terminology is right, but I'm using it because it sounds good.) No longer will I have a good idea for a post, and have to "remember" it for later that day when I get to my computer! No longer am I unable to throw something up here at a moment's notice! FREEDOM!!

UPDATE: I did play around with the new templates, but didn't see anything I like better than my pink one. I do like the green and blue flowers, but I'm so afraid of losing this most excellent pink format, that I won't change it.
Also, I just removed the e-mail feature. I don't like it. It's ugly.

No comments: