Tuesday, January 10

All in all, a Tuesday

In today's news, Kimberly:
~ ATE too many calories. A mocha, and a couple bites of the reduced fat cinnamon coffee cake at Starbucks? Really? The sloppy joe wasn't a bad thing, but the single serving of mac and cheese? Not a great idea. ... The calorie count goes down the drain for the day.
~ SPENT too much time outside, and it was a cold day. My feet and hands are finally at their proper temperature, though my nose is still feeling a bit chilly.
~ DIDN'T get to finish catching up on Terra Nova. I'm about halfway through the second-to-last episode, having watched the three episodes before that this afternoon. Tomorrow, I finish the season (or series?).
~ WILL get my blogging and computering done early so I can go to bed early. I need more time sleeping tonight.
~ MAY end up crashing in Sydney's room though, as she has the heater. A warm camp out on her floor may be just the right thing.
~ WAS the best wife ever. Ask Brian, he'd confirm it.
~ GOT closer to my 39th birthday. This is a problem because really, it's just way too close to 40.

No comments: