Tuesday, October 25

You've got guts, babe

I didn't get hardly anything done today. A couple loads of laundry, I suppose. Also, I took Oliver and Daisy to the vet for wellness checks this morning. I wanted to be sure that, even though I know they're healthy, I know that they are healthy for the drive and move into a new place. Happily, all is well, and my creatures should be just fine settling into Texas. That appointment though, was the only thing that had to be done today, aside from taking the kid to and from school. Who knows why I ended up being a lazy bones today, but there it is. Tomorrow, I got plans and phone calls.
Sadly, the ballroom said goodbye to Chaz Bono tonight. I love that he was able to give a voice to people with gender-identification issues. I hope some kids, young and old, were inspired by his participation in the competition. I hope he is able to hold his head high (despite the judging and judgment encouraged on the show) as he walks out of the studio tonight.

No comments: