Thursday, October 27

More and more posts about moving

I packed a box today. APPLAUSE!!
It was just a small box, and it was filled with a bunch of randoms. But still, a box! I honestly look around my house and don't see anything that I can pack right now. It's like everything is in the last-minute box. You know, bathroom stuff, kitchen things, food, clothes. I'm ready, and eager to get going, but I'm in a bit of a stalemate until next week. I figure I can make us live off paper plates and stuff for a few days, but not for a full week. Besides, I don't have that many boxes to get done.
I'm not avoiding the project, of course. I'm too much of a moving/packing freak to be avoiding the activity. In fact, I'm frustrated as hell that I don't have a whole bunch to do right now. Not to fear though, my dear readers, I will find little things to pack.

No comments: