Monday, October 3

It's so unfestive

So, here we are, at the beginning of October. You know how I love my Halloween decorations. Unfortunately, all my Halloween decorations are stacked in the back of a storage unit downstairs, behind a whole bunch of other boxes and stuff. I have seven pieces of Halloween decor that Mom has given me and that I've picked up over the last couple months. Seven pieces. Seven! It took me five minutes to decorate my house for one of my very favorite holidays, and four of those minutes were used putting batteries in the ghosts. This is ... disappointing ... when it comes to my joy of decorating.


My Dancing with the Stars voting (10 votes allowed):
Hope Solo ~ 2 votes.
Ricki Lake ~ 2 votes.
Carson Kressley ~ 2 votes.
Chynna Philips ~ 1 vote.
J.R. Martinez ~ 1 vote.
David Arquette ~ 1 vote.
Rob Kardashian ~ 1 vote.
Nancy Grace, Kristin Cavallari, Chaz Bono ~ 0 votes.

No comments: