Sunday, October 23

In just a matter of days ...

My heart was in California this weekend, but my mind, most definitely, was still in Arizona. As much as I was here, I was there. It's a frustration for me, but that's my life over the next few weeks. I am destined to be distracted from one thing by another thing. I am going to be thinking of one thing while considering another thing. I am going to be packing things. Also, I will be organizing things. I shall be making lists and phone calls. I also, invariably, will be freaking out. It's that time again, when I'm too focused for my own good, and won't rest until my project is done. This project is, of course, Houston. It won't be done until I'm moved into the new place, and all my family is in a bit of a routine. So ... what do you think? About 30 days?
So, Project Houston officially commences Tuesday morning.

No comments: