Tuesday, October 11

Hold on for one ... no more dancing

I have no opinion on Chynna Philips being asked to exit the dance floor, except to say that she, sadly, really bombed her routine last night, so this wasn't much of a surprise. It won't be long until only the good dancers are left, and then the eliminations will get more painful.
In Texas news, I filled out the application for the apartment we want in Houston. I'm actually pretty excited about it. It's quite a bit more space than we've had before, and it should be a comfortable place for us. And once I've got the new address figured out, I can get down to the nitty gritty of moving. It occurred to me this morning that I don't have a moving book to keep all my notes in for this trip. I'll have to find one soon. I've already started collecting random bits of paper that really should be in one place.
CAR NEWS: Not today, but maybe tomorrow afternoon. And if not tomorrow, then Thursday. The insurance adjuster requested a used rear window for my car's replacement, but when it arrived, Garth was unhappy with the looks of it. He refused it for the car and asked for a new window. So, now that the window is installed (done today), we have to wait for it to set in and then the car needs to be detailed. (Yay!! The car gets to be DETAILED!!) Honestly, I'm disappointed that I don't have my car back. I was really looking forward to getting it back today. And even though I don't want them to rush, I really, really want them to rush!

No comments: