Wednesday, October 26

Better than "over easy"

Both my dogs are sleeping "sunny side up," as my mother likes to say. It makes me happy when they do this. Because when they dream, as Oliver is now, their little legs move and twitch. He's even making some little mewing sounds. This is an old photo, and he's awake in it, so it's really not demonstrating what I'm enjoying right now.
HOUSTON NEWS: I called, and I still have no official address yet. The corporate office is still waiting for a last-minute call, and until they have that, we can't move forward. I've got my renting agent's e-mail now though, so I can start pestering her via e-mail as well as phone. I'm really hoping that the final okay comes in tomorrow. Then I'll be more justified in pestering her. I prefer to pester when I'm justified.

No comments: