Monday, October 17

3 ITEM!s for a Monday night

ITEM!: I read my last Frankenstein book today! Come to find out that I really didn't have a whole lot of ick to dig through before it started to come together. Of course, it is a horror story to the core, so there was still plenty to make me get kinda freaked out. But I enjoyed how the plot lines were pulled together. I think this may be one of the best book series I've read.
ITEM! (Also, CAR NEWS): I took the Jetta back to the body shop this morning. I had a decent list of things to fix. Upon checking out my list though, Garth suggested that maybe I would do best to get a rental for the day. Apparently, the four hours I could devote to sitting in the lobby wouldn't be enough. Also, he didn't call me this afternoon to come pick up the Jetta. Apparently, he needed much more than the four hours. Let's hope for a Jetta before noon tomorrow.
ITEM!: I want to go on record as saying that I support the Occupy Wall Street protests. I like a good revolution, and our government and financial systems are screaming to be the objects of one. I like that people have gotten so mad, and they aren't going to take it anymore. It's about time the people of this country rose up and made their voices heard. It infuriates me that politicians and financial fat cats are able to rob the people blind, and get away with it. I am loving the fact that people are screaming, making a scene, and bringing to bear their unhappiness with the country's current situation. Even if nothing real comes from it, I like that people have made their voices heard.

My Dancing with the Stars voting (8 votes allowed):
J.R. Martinez ~ 2 votes.
Ricki Lake ~ 2 votes.
Hope Solo ~ 2 votes.
Carson Kressley ~ 1 vote.
David Arquette ~ 1 vote.
Chaz Bono, Nancy Grace, Rob Kardashian ~ 0 votes.

No comments: