Sunday, September 18

Tired from doing nothing

I don't like it when Sunday night rolls around and I feel like I haven't done anything but sit on the sofa all day. Especially when I haven't done anything but sit on the sofa all day. Between football games and the Emmys, it was a day for television, not for activity.
Thankfully, my little miss is able to entertain herself quite well. However, this means there's quite a bit of cleaning up of toys. No biggie. My anal-retentive tendencies make it fun for me to separate, tally and section the dinosaurs, Little People, puzzle pieces and coloring implements.
I don't have any comments on the Emmys right now, and may or may not blog about it tomorrow. I'm tired, and my after-awards shows blogs are always so long and involved. Definitely maybe tomorrow.
But, here we are at the beginning of another week. Awesome things for this week: Sydney's school pictures being taken, The Lion King in 3D, hopefully getting Syd into a different swim class, more new television, and bestly, a Mommy visit.

No comments: