Monday, September 26

Tea? Still a good thing!

I read something yesterday that stuck around in my head. Some person on Twitter said, "I stopped drinking my calories..." as a way that they lost weight. I liked that a lot, and got motivated to change up my daily drinking habits. But, here's what's interesting. My first reaction was to point a finger at my morning Starbucks green iced tea. I prefer it unsweetened, and in a venti cup. So, I checked the handy, dandy Starbucks web site. My unsweetened iced green tea, to my delight, has no calories at all. In fact, the nutritional information is littered with zeros and "0%." This makes me incredibly happy. I had a thought, earlier, that I may have to live my life without my morning tea. These nutrition facts make me a happy camper.
CAR NEWS: I did a lot of chatting with insurance people today. Not that there are any problems. On the contrary, I am having an incredibly good experience with State Farm in regards to this. They're on top of everything. I got a letter from the other driver's insurance company (the Explorer I was pushed into) asking me to call them to fill in some more information for them. I was a bit concerned about talking to them, specifically because I didn't want the possibility of them pinning any of the damage on me. But State Farm gave me the police report number, and told me that Louann has already gone on record as being responsible for all damages to all the cars. Tomorrow, I'm going to call the body shop and find out what progress they've made on my car. I suspect that that conversation will annoy me.

My Dancing with the Stars voting (11 votes allowed):
Hope Solo ~ 2 votes.
Carson Kressley ~ 2 votes.
Ricki Lake ~ 2 votes.
J.R. Martinez ~ 2 votes.
David Arquette ~ 1 vote.
Chynna Phillips ~ 1 vote.
Rob Kardashian ~ 1 vote.
Chaz Bono, Nancy Grace, Kristin Cavallari, Elisabetta Canalis ~ 0 votes.

No comments: