Tuesday, September 27

Ciao ... to the dance floor

And the Italian model/actress goes home. I am perfectly okay with this. I gotta tell you, I think that the judges were all over the place last night, and there was no rhyme or reason to any of their scores or critiques. Which is really saying something. I mean, when the Dancing with the Stars scoring is more out of control than normal, there's something weird in the judges' water. So, on to next week.
CAR NEWS: I didn't call the body shop today. I'm going to tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon will be a full week that the car has been there. I'll be looking forward to seeing how much "progress" they've done over that time. Also, I called the Explorer's insurance this morning, only to be told that she sent the letter on the same day as the accident, and has since spoken with State Farm, so she didn't need any information from me. One less thing to worry about!

No comments: