Monday, September 12

Can I go reddish-blonde?

I feel like I've been getting headaches lately because my hair has gotten too long. You know how I get headaches when my bangs are too long and hanging too heavy on my eyebrows, but this is a different kind of headache. It's like there's a weight hanging from the back of my head, and instead of the pounding of a "bangs headache" at the front of my head, it's a dull ache from the back of my head. Now, to be called a "heavy hair headache."
The solution? I think it may be to just chop all the hair off. Also, a new color. The problem here is, of course, that no one but Malia gets to chop and color my hair. Malia is in California. I am not. So, to wait for my next trip to Cali means waiting until late October or even early November. Mom says I should just roll with a ponytail until then, but I may have a really hard time waiting that long. You all know me well enough to consider a six- to eight-week wait not a really plausible option. I am not a patient person, especially when I've got a whim on my crazy train.
Hmmm.... But I also remember that I want to grow out the hair, and that every time I think it's time to chop it, I should just color it instead. I can always re-color a lot faster than I can grow out the six or eight inches I'd cut off on my whim. I think coloring is the way to go.
Goodness. Indecisive much?

No comments: