Thursday, August 25

I love my blog :)

Just as a matter of interest, I published my 1,700th blog post three nights ago. This is my 1,703rd post. Weird. That's a lot of random stuff that's come off my brain and onto the Internet. It's amazing to me how I can write as much as I'd like, and pretty much about anything that I'd like, but when it comes to telling someone new about the blog, I'm still kinda shy about it.
I know that I've got readers, and I pay special attention to how I say things or even what I talk about. I do, sadly, self-censor here, but not so much that I feel like I'm not having my voice heard, or that I'm stunted in my freedom of expression. Some things are not fit for public consumption (even when written about brilliantly!).
Also, sometimes, it feels like a chore. But mainly, the blog continues to be a terrific way for me to continue my love of writing, turning a phrase, playing with vocabulary, and getting my crazy out of my head and onto the page.

No comments: