Thursday, August 18

Bridesmaids rule!

So today may very well be the last "normal" day until next Tuesday, when I'm back in Arizona and spending the whole day back in my typical habitat. Tomorrow, wedding activities begin in earnest. Among them: airbrush tanning for my tan lines, which are forbidden; inspection and possible polish change for my manicure, because no wedding is the right place for a crack-ho mani; find something for the rehearsal and Friday's night out, for which I didn't even think to bring something specific; and taking the water pills, so I may lose some of this fancy water weight before the big day on Sunday. All of a sudden though, life is incredibly scheduled (and sometimes, quite early), and due to no one's fault but my own, I'm not awake enough to handle it. I need to be sleeping better and more, but I just don't see that happening. Result: getting through the weekend on a wing and a prayer, and suffering with a no-sleep cold next week at home. Don't mistake my meaning, this is all totally worth it for my sweet JJ's big day.
In honor of the big day, I'll be using fun and funny "bridesmaidenry" images for the blog. Because I think it'll be awesome.

No comments: