Wednesday, July 27

Wanted: Pedicure

Big news of the day: I'm in a much better frame of mind. It's amazing how the simple act of securing a preschool class for my kid can change my entire outlook on the day. Yes, I did find a school, and we both really like it. In fact, Sydney was holding hands with the principal and asking her questions by the end of our visit, and, upon leaving, declared that this school was her favorite, and that she wanted to stay and play. You can imagine how these things made me feel about the facility and its staff. Also, the fact that I was really pleased with it was paramount. So, tonight, I am a happy mom.
I'd love a pedicure though. There's something to be said for a regularly scheduled pedicure. It's kinda crazy the amount of ugly that can develop on a foot between scrubs, loofahs and pampering. It was that amount of ugly that I just had to scrub off my own feet, in a manner not as good as a pedicure goddess. It's totally worth $35 to go and have this done better, and with more finesse, than how I am able to minster to myself. I'm too awkwardly brutal to my feet. Who knew that flip flops would be the worst thing you could do to your feet. Of course, the fact that I wear them for six months out of the year can't help.

No comments: