Wednesday, July 13

A shuttle because ... well, why not

ITEM!: Alright, well, first of all, and most happily, my phone is working perfectly fine today. That rice idea was a frickin' miracle, and I'm so excited to be able to add it to my own Remedies for Stupidities.
ITEM!: I bought our ticket for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 today! YAY!! Once again, it's me, Brian and Katy hitting the theater for our H.P. viewing.
ITEM!: We're watching Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps right now. I have no desire to see this movie, as it seems like a not-my-kind-of movie, and I never saw the first Wall Street. So, I'm thinking that Brian will be viewing this one on his own.
ITEM!: We reserved our room for our anniversary weekend in Las Vegas! Yes, we will be the anniversary couple that comes back to Vegas ... with their kid ... for a good weekend. I'm hoping for a couple nice restaurants, a fun day, and a nice time away with the hubby and the baby.
ITEM!: We spent some time at Sprinkles Cupcakes yesterday. The key lime is okay, and the strawberry should have its frosting on a chocolate cake. That is all.

1 comment:

rosemary said...

Kimmie, did you ever think of opening your own cupcake shop?? You sure seem to know your cupcakes :-)