Thursday, June 30

What happens in Vegas ...

Well, tomorrow I head off to Las Vegas. It's been almost 10 years since I've been in that lovely little town, and I find that I'm pretty excited to visit again. In fact, my last trip was in July 2001, if you can believe that. Almost 10 years since that most awesome of weekends.
Anyway, this trip is to celebrate JJ's bachelorette weekend. And since Vegas will be my only destination, except various areas around Phoenix, in July, and since it's been so long since I've been there, I thought it would be a perfect theme for my monthly avatar.
I think she's cute, and ready to wander the daytime atmosphere. Not the nighttime stuff. No, no, the Las Vegas-at-night avatar would be wearing black, and she'd be in dark make-up, and heels, and a short dress. She'd be ready to trip the light fantastic with her girls.

No comments: