Thursday, June 2

Tonight's post is lame; sorry!

You know what? I enjoyed going to bed before 11:30 p.m. last night. I'm looking at the clock right now, and it's saying that I could possibly get into bed before 11 p.m. tonight. I probably won't, but it sounds like a good goal. My goodness, I'm suddenly so tired.
I've been catching up on The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I think watching those two shows regularly in the afternoon is the one thing I miss the most about Sydney not taking her nap. It used to be that once she laid down, I was able to settle down on the sofa with my computer, FarmVille, and my Comedy Central late-night viewing on the DVR. And it made me happy. I don't know why I can't manage to catch the show at night on the live feed. But that's neither here nor there.
I think I'm going to go to bed before tonight's episodes.

No comments: