Monday, April 18

These sweatpants are ridiculous

It's official. Longjohns really work.
Back story: I've got these thin sweatpants that are cut off below the knee, that Mom and Howie bought for me when we all visited Nantucket several years ago. I love these sweatpants, and their short legs and thinner material make them pretty perfect for walking the dogs in the warmer weather. (I refuse to go out in just my pajamas. I put on the shorter sweats, as they are more modest, I suppose.) Anyway, when these sweat pants are in the wash, I am at a loss. I miss them.
I did see  some similar sweatpants at Old Navy. And I intend to buy some, but haven't made my way back to the store yet.
Ever the industrious person, I decided to work with something I already have. So, I thought, I can just cut short my longjohns, create some pseudo perfect sweat pants, and have something to serve the purpose until finish my laundry and/or I get to Old Navy this week.
And back to my initial point, which is that longjohns really work. No matter how short the longjohns, the body bits covered by them stay nice and warm. Well, maybe not "nice" and warm, but definitely warm. I'm a toasty, toasty fake sweatpants wearer. That's unfortunate.

p.s. I picked this picture of sweatpants because it is ridiculous. They're fake denim. I keep hoping this is a joke.

My Dancing with the Stars voting (8 votes allowed):
Kirstie Alley ~ 3 votes. Because she rocks, and because John Travolta was their dance doctor. Awesome.
Hines Ward ~ 3 votes. Because he's so frickin' cute, and because they're really that good.
Chris Jericho ~ 2 votes.
Chelsea Kane, Kendra Wilkinson, Petra Nemcova, Ralph Macchio and Romeo ~ 0 votes. We're halfway through the competition, and it's crunch time. If I don't like them to win, I don't give them the votes.

Also, LISA, CALL ME ABOUT THE REUNION! I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE LAST WEEK, DEAREST!!

No comments: