Monday, April 25

Prepping for the big trip!

I got all my clothes and Sydney's clothes ready for the five days in Florida today. Mom tells me that it's going to be too warm and more humid than we'd like while we're there, so it's all about shorts, t-shirts, capris, a dress and a skirt for me and the kid. Also, we've got our plans pretty well figured out, too. Let's just hope that the launch stays put on Friday afternoon, and doesn't change to a later date. (Of course, if that happens, Mom and I are prepared for the change in the schedule. We're nothing if not flexible with our schedules. Well, not really, but we've scheduled in some flexibility. Because that's how we roll.)
Now, since I'm taking the iPad with me, and because there's free wi-fi in the hotel, I should be able to blog every night. I'm not promising anything, but I'll try to get something up every evening, as I do from home. Yay technology!! It'll be like all of you are with us on this trip! And that makes my heart super happy!

My Dancing with the Stars voting (7 votes allowed):
Kirstie Alley ~ 3 votes. Kirstie ROCKED tonight!! I love her and Maks together!!
Hines Ward ~ 3 votes. I feel like my second love on this season's cast will be the one to take the mirrorball trophy home. And I'm okay with that. As much as I'd love to see Maks and Kirstie win, Hines and Kym will make me happy, too.
Chris Jericho ~ 1 vote. I don't know why. Because.
Chelsea Kane, Kendra Wilkinson, Ralph Macchio, Romeo ~ 0 votes.

No comments: