Wednesday, April 6

A more graceful daisy than my Daisy

It's a weird feeling when I start catching up on my magazines. On Sunday, I read the January issue of Vanity Fair, with Johnny Depp on the cover. This afternoon, I read the February issue of InStyle. Tomorrow, maybe I might read the March issue of Vanity Fair. And after that, maybe the April issue of InStyle. (It's important to note that my Entertainment Weekly magazines always get read the day or two after they arrive.) The Raising Arizona Kids gets read for nothing but its calendar, so that doesn't really count.
Now, if only I could get to reading a book again. I've had Sin and Surrender on my nightstand for two weeks without a single page being turned. I have a very impressive stack on books on my bedroom floor, and I am sure that I probably won't make a dent in it for several more weeks.
However, summer's coming, and that means less television to watch. And that means, more reading to be done. It's all good. I love me some reading.

I like this photo a whole lot. It's a daisy floating face up in a barrel of water. The photo is just stunning, I think.

No comments: