Tuesday, April 19

Model exit, stage right

Dude, you all, vacuuming stairs is hard.
I have never had to vacuum stairs. First of all, I've not lived in a house with stairs in a long time. Second of all, the last time I lived in a house with stairs, I was not responsible for the vacuuming of those stairs.
In my camping spot, we have stairs that are covered in carpet. Thus, they must be vacuumed. This time around, vacuuming the stairs is my responsibility.
Make it better by realizing that I have no vacuuming stairs attachment, so this afternoon, I got to struggle with my 10-year-old upright Hoover vacuum on my staircase. Of course, the whole time I had two dogs alternately getting in the way and running away and hiding, and a kid covering her ears and yelling at me about how much loud noise the vacuum was making and she COULDN'T HEAR DINO DAN!!

No comments: