Tuesday, April 12

Boxer > Reality TV person

I'm starting this new post, and I have no idea who's been kicked off Dancing with the Stars yet. I'm watching the results show right now, fast forwarding through the commercials and Brooke Burke, so it shouldn't be too long until I know which "star" got their walking papers.
I think I got my list of random fixes done in the apartment. Today I bought a faucet aerator that allowed for the water manipulation. I replaced the doggy door with a new flap. I've re-screwed in the bottom of the closet-door guide so it moves freely. I've replaced my kitchen rug. All that's left is for maintenance to come over and fix the seal or whatever that thing is that keeps the water from coming through the bath faucet when the shower head is on.
I feel super productive, and I'm happy with that.

Now, to comment on DWTS, because I just saw that Sugar Ray Leonard was asked to leave to dance floor. That Leonard was kicked off while Kendra Wilkinson is still on this show is a ridiculous thing for me. Besides my love for Anna Trebunskaya, his partner, I think Leonard had a chance to make it a few more weeks into the competition. I'm a bit pissy about this, and I'm ready to write a letter ... or a blog ... about the unfairness of this show, yet again.
Ho hum. I get way too involved sometimes, and this season is shaping up to one of those times.

No comments: