Friday, March 4

Someone! Buy my stuff!

It's official: CraigsList is pretty awesome. I've sold our Ab Circle Pro, the push mower and the electric mower. I'm juggling three people for Sydney's crib, and also got an e-mail from someone trying to low-ball me for the patio furniture. So, my CraigsList garage sale is progressing nicely. All I've got left is the weed whacker and the barbecue. I think I'll re-post both of those and get them on a fresh page tomorrow.
I think this weekend though, I will choose to not post a list of my goals for the next couple days. Maybe if I just list them, all casually, then it won't be like a real list of goals, but more of a combination of sentences describing some tasks, that may or may not be tackled and accomplished over a random Saturday and Sunday. (I won't even use proper punctuation, thereby diminishing their importance even more.) ... finish boxes in the office/guest room. ... water plants. ... watch a couple movies. ... toss out the rest of that damn cake. ... pack five other boxes: contents and room to be determined by my mood. ... do laundry. ... get to bed by 11:30 p.m. every night, including tonight.
I was added to a Facebook group for my high school graduating class tonight. I'm not feeling totally old about it either, I'm feeling kinda unpopular ... again. I recognize a few of the names in the group, but most of them are the popular kids, with whom I wasn't really good friends. I feel like for them to recognize me I'll need to have Lisa with me in my profile picture. But there I am, all added and part of the reunion stuff. Adding this reunion to my summer plans is making those few months even more crazy. I might as well just stay in California from late June through late August. Insane travel plans. Making it even crazier is the fact that the trips will be made from Houston, which is a bit pricier than say, traveling to Cali from Phoenix. Grr. Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, right?

No comments: