Wednesday, March 2

Mmmmm ... chocolate cake

I'm feeling super tired tonight. I'm not sure exactly why. I mean, I did enough throughout the day to be tired tonight, but not enough to be this exhausted at this moment. I've got that distinct "Going to nod off in Cozy Chair" feeling right now. And I'm okay with it. After I eat my piece of chocolate cake.
Yes, I made a cake today. It's been wasted on Sydney though, who has a very real fever this afternoon/evening. I think it's broken though, either that, or the medication she finally consented to take is working. I don't like it when the kid has energy to do nothing but lay on my bed and watch cartoons. My limited experience as a pediatrician bugs me on days like today, but the mommy instincts were on full alert, and sometimes that's good enough.
I made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. I haven't had a piece yet, but I'm about to get up and taste it. I'm pretty sure it'll be yummy.

No comments: