Tuesday, March 1

A little clover on the lapel makes it better

And lo, on this day, it became March.
And in March, begins the insanity of THE FAMILY G. MOVING EXTRAVAGANZA!!
So, I have officially started thinking in terms of what can go in which type of box. I see things in terms of how much space they'll take up wrapped in paper. I measure items by what they can be packed with. I look at corners and visualize boxes in them. I assign each thing in my house a "Must Have," "Can Be Stored," and "Ditch It" status. It's like when you play too much solitaire, and close your eyes to see cards stacking atop each other in a pattern or something. (Wait. Haven't I had that issue before, too?)
I've been sitting here with that paragraph for 30 minutes. It's been real, but I think it's time to just go ahead and post this thing and call it a day for the day.
By the way, I'm following Charlie Sheen on Twitter. That's just wrong. I recognize that.

No comments: