Saturday, March 5

Late for bed, as usual

I'm glad I didn't promise myself any bedtimes earlier than 11:30 p.m. Otherwise, I'd be really disappointed by the clock right now. As it is, I have 12 minutes to finish my post, get in my jammies, check my house to assure it's closed up, and make sure the kiddo is sleeping well. ... And then I just watched Oliver sleeping for two minutes. Nine minutes to get ready for bed. It's a countdown.
I sold the crib this afternoon. And I've got a couple coming by tomorrow morning to buy the patio table and chairs. Yay CraigsList! Also, I re-posted the barbecue and the weed whacker. Let's see if we can get them sold, too! I swear, this has become my favorite pastime. It's a challenge to get this stuff sold. I like it.
I just got distracted by Oliver's snoring really loudly. It's pretty awesome when he just starts sawing logs. A couple of the snores are like the fake snores that people play at. I have to stop and watch him breathe when he starts making that noise. He's actually dreaming right now, too. His little eyes are moving around, and his mouth is twitching. He just woke himself up with his snore, but decided, in a typical Oliver way, to ignore the fact that he'd been snoring like a freight train, and not even bother to pick up his head, and just go back to sleep. He rocks, man. He's the best. Oh, a stretch!! I love the stretches!! And still cozy on the bed, sleeping next to me.
And now, I only have two minutes. The Beast distracted me. As he always does. He's good at that.

No comments: