Tuesday, March 22

It's like Scrabble for Apple

Usually, I can give or take a game of Words with Friends. I can obsess for a while, and then completely forget about it. I had taken a Words sabbatical for a few months, but was brought back into the fold by my husband, who cleverly started and game and played a word, and then said to me three days later, "Woman! Play a WORD!" I agreed, and we've been playing for a couple days now. Also, I started a new game with Katy. And weirdly, as if by karma or fate, my friend, Kim, also started playing Words with Friends today. And through er request for playing partners, I started a game with her, as well as Kerry. I currently have four games going. And I'm having fun again.
But I feel like I should start each game with a point of clarification: "Sometimes, it may take me a day or two to play a word. Sometimes, it will seem like I'm sitting on the phone. I'm erratic with the game. It makes it more exciting for you. Really, it does. Trust me."

No comments: