Monday, March 21

Cheers to her!

Hey, remember when I was all, "I'm not gonna watch Dancing with the Stars this season"? I got sucked into the hype, for certain, and thoroughly loved the first episode tonight. My new hero: Kirstie Alley. Fantastical.

My Dancing with the Stars voting
(11 votes allowed):
Kirstie Alley ~ 2 votes. I am loving, with a capital L, Kirstie Alley and Maks as a team. I don't remember ever seeing Maks smile as much as I did tonight, and I love her enthusiasm. And she clearly has the audience in her corner. I see a Donny Osmond-style win in the future.
Hines Ward ~ 2 votes. He was pretty awesome.
Chelsea Kane ~ 1 vote. I had no idea who this girl was. come to find out that she's from Scottsdale, her dad cried when talking about how proud he is of her, and in fact, she's kinda cute and funny.
Romeo ~ 1 vote. He's the "guy who has to grapple with his masculinity in the ballroom," but also kinda funny.
Kendra Wilkinson ~ 1 vote. I don't watch the reality shows like the one she's in, so I really had no idea about her. But I did find her entertaining. But, I don't really Louis, her partner.
Ralph Macchio ~ 1 vote. There is no way that the Karate Kid is 49 years old. That's just wrong.
Sugar Ray Leonard ~ 1 vote. The boxer almost cried on camera because dancing was too hard. That was pretty amazing, and made him cooler.
Petra Nemcova, Wendy Williams ~ 1 vote.
Chris Jericho, Mike Catherwood ~ 0 votes.

No comments: